Data are available on github: https://github.com/evalita2016/data
- ArtiPhon: Articulatory Phone Recognition: The training dataset is available at www.mspkacorpus.it, folder cnz.
Contact: Leonardo Badino, leonardo.badino[AT]iit.it
- FactA – Event Factuality Annotation: Training and test data can be downloaded from the dedicated web page.
Contact: FactA organizers, facta-evalita2016[AT]fbk.eu
- NEEL-IT – Named Entity rEcognition and Linking in Italian Tweets: Development data can be downloaded from the dedicated web page.
Contact: NEEL-IT organizers, neelit.task[AT]gmail.com
- PoSTWITA – POS tagging for Italian Social Media Texts: Development data are distributed ONLY to the task participants.
Contact: Fabio Tamburini: fabio.tamburini[AT]unibo.it
- QA4FAQ – Question Answering for Frequently Asked Questions: Training data are available.
Contact: QA4FAQ organizers: qa4faq[AT]gmail.com
SENTIPOLC – SENTIment POLarity Classification: Training data can be downloaded from the dedicated web page.
SENTIPOLC organizers: sentipolc-evalita2016[AT]googlegroups.com (please join the group before sending emails to this address)