QA4FAQ – Question Answering for Frequently Asked Questions
Searching within the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page of a web site is a critical task: customers might feel overloaded by many irrelevant questions and become frustrated due to the difficulty in finding the FAQ suitable for their problems. Perhaps they are right there, but just worded in a different way than they know.
The proposed task consists in retrieving a list of relevant FAQs and corresponding answers related to the query issued by the user.
Detailed guidelines, task materials and data sets for development, training and testing will be made available on the Task Website.
- Annalina Caputo (Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Italy)
- Marco de Gemmis (QuestionCube S.r.l., Italy)
- Pasquale Lops (Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Italy)
- Francesco Lovecchio (AQP S.p.a., Italy)
- Vito Manzari (SudSistemi S.r.l., Italy)