Technical Reports – Submission Instructions
Technical Reports will be published as official Proceedings of EVALITA 2023.
Submission must be electronic in PDF, using the OpenReview submission software: more details on OpenReview will be available soon.
All the reports must meet the following requirements:
- They must be written in English
- They must be formatted according to the CLIC-it 2023 conference style, either using the Word or LaTeX template; the abstract must be written only in English. A template is available in Overleaf (thanks to Debora Nozza): https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/evalita-2023-template-technical-reports/csxbcrzjpnpv
- The maximum length is 6 pages for participants and 8 pages for task organizers (including references)
Participants should write one report for each task (with all the related sub-tasks) they participated in. Reports should contain (at least) the following sections:
- description of the system
Task organizers are invited to include in their reports the following sections:
- definition of the task
- evaluation measures
- 14th June 2023: final reports (from participants) due to task organizers
- 28th June 2023: final reports (from task organizers) due to EVALITA chairs
- 10th July 2023: (light) review deadline for all reports
- 25th July 2023: camera ready version deadline for all reports