EVALITA provides a shared framework for the evaluation of different systems and approaches on separate tasks, all for Italian. For the 2020 edition tasks are organized along the following tracks:
- Affect, Hate, and Stance
- ATE_ABSITA - Aspect Term Extraction and Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis (L. De Mattei, G. De Martino, A. Iovine, A. Miaschi, M. Polignano)
- AMI - Automatic Misogyny Identification (E. Fersini, D. Nozza, P. Rosso)
- SardiStance - Stance Detection (M. Lai, A. T. Cignarella, C. Bosco, V. Patti, P. Rosso)
- HaSpeeDe - Hate Speech Detection (C. Bosco, V. Patti, M. Sanguinetti, T. Caselli, G. Comandini, E. Di Nuovo, I. Russo, M. Stranisci)
- Creativity and Style
- Semantics and Multimodality
- DANKMEMES - Multimodal Artefacts Recognition (G. Anselmi, G. Giorgi, G. Lebani, M. Miliani, I. Rama)
- CONcreTEXT - Concreteness in Context (L. Gregori, D. Radicioni, A. A. Ravelli, R. Varvara, M. Montefinese)
- Ghigliottin-AI - Evaluating Artificial Players for the Language Game “La Ghigliottina” (P. Basile, L. Siciliani, F. Sangati, J. Monti, A. Pascucci, M. Lovetere)
- PRELEARN - Prerequisite Relation Learning (C. Alzetta, A. Miaschi, F. Dell'Orletta, F. Koceva, I. Torre)
- Time and Diachrony
- New Challenges in Long-standing Tasks
Note that the task web pages will be updated continually, so please make sure to check them from time to time.
Remember to fill in the registration form before September 4th in order to participate to EVALITA 2020.